||19 (Sun) - 24 (Fri) August, 2018
||Exhibition Hall 4 (3F), EXCO, Daegu, Korea
||Approx. 92 Booths
The exhibition will take place at the Exhibition Hall 4 of EXCO, Daegu, Korea. The hall will provide exhibitors with excellent opportunities to interact with ICOPA 2018 participants and introduce their
latest products and services. Coffee breaks and poster displays will also take place in this area to maximize the amount of time attendees spend in the exhibition hall.
* The exhibition floor plan subject to change without prior notice. The latest version will be updated.
Exhibition Booth Fee
|Standard Booth (9㎡)
* VAT (10%) is not included in listed fees.
|Booth Construction & Move-in
||18 August, 08:00 - 21:00
||19-23 August, 08:00 - 18:00
24 August, 08:00 - 13:00
|Booth Dismantling & Move-out
||24 August, 13:00 - 18:00
Exhibition Booth Fee includes:
- Standard booth comes with space and preset shell stands. Facilities included are 3 wall panels, lighting, 1 electrical outlet (1Kw), basic signage, 1 desk & 2 chairs.
- For independent booths, space only will be provided.
- Welcome Reception on August 18, 2018 evening invite all exhibitors.
- Three (3) exhibitor badges per booth. Please note that exhibitor badges do not grant access to scientific sessions.
- Exhibiting companies will be listed in the Exhibitor Directory and Congress website
- Furniture, electricity, internet and telephone connections must be ordered separately.
- Allocation of sponsor booth location depends on the level of sponsorship, and then the date of deposit payment. Preferred right to select the booth location will be given out according to application date. In the case of exhibition only, the preferred right will be given based first on the booth size and then deposit payment date.
Booth Site Allocation
Allocation of sponsor booth location depends on the level of sponsorship, and then the date of deposit payment. Preferred right to select the booth location will be given out according to application date. In the case of exhibition only, the preferred right will be given based first on the booth size and then deposit payment date.
Bank Wire Transfer
||DEXCO Inc. (Han Sang-dol)
||6F, SUNGHWA B/D 11-13, HWARANG-RO 8-GIL, SUSEONG-GU, DAEGU, KOREA
||2310, DALGUBEOL-DAERO, SUSEONG-GU, DAEGU, 42123, SOUTH KOREA
- Payment is by bank transfer in Korean won (KRW) or US dollars (USD) only. * Credit card payment will not be accepted.
- The applicable exchange rate for deposit in dollar (USD) is 1 USD=1,100 KRW.
- All bank charges for the bank remittance will be paid for by remitting parties.
- For sponsorship and exhibition applications, 50% of the total amount is payable by December 31, 2017 and the final amount is payable by May 31, 2018. If the payments are not received by the start of the Congress, the applications can be canceled by the Congress organizer.For cancellations, the amount paid up to then will be refunded as per the refund policies.
- For other sponsorship items, the full amount is payable within 30 days of the application. However, the payment schedule is negotiable.
- Any requests for changes in the contract and cancellation must be made in writing. Refund policies for cancellation are as follows:
- 50% refund for cancellations prior to December 31, 2017
- 30% refund for cancellations prior to May 31, 2018
- No amount of refund will be given for cancellations after Jne 1, 2018
ICOPA 2018 Secretariat
- Add. 6F, Sunghwa B/D, 11-13, Hwarang-ro 8-gil, Suseong-gu, Daegu, Korea