Key Dates for Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Open
January 1, 2018
Deadline of Abstract submission
June 30, 2018
PARASITES: HARMS & BENEFITS to Animals and Humans
- Diagnosis of parasitic diseases
- Diversity of parasites in wild birds and animals
- Drugs and vaccines against parasites
- Ecology, evolution and biodiversity of parasites
- Education of parasitology
- Entomology and vector-borne diseases
- Food-borne parasitic diseases
- Forensic entomology
- Genetic engineering of parasites
- Health and parasites in climate change
- Immune therapy using parasites
- Neglected tropical diseases
- Omics and systems biology of parasites
- One health approaches to control of parasitic zoonoses
- Parasites and immunity
- Parasites of domestic animals
- Parasites of fish and marine animals
- Protozoan diseases
- Recent advances in parasitology
- Trypanosomiasis and leishmaniasis
- Veterinary Parasitology
- All presenters should submit the abstract through official website.
- First authors are expected to attend the congress and make presentation.
- When you submit the abstracts, please make sure to write presenter's information in the first place of authors.
- All accepted presenters should complete the registration and payment.
- If you want to submit session organizing proposal, please directly contact to ICOPA 2018 secretariat.
(E-mail : email@example.com l Tel : +82-53-740-0421 )
How to submit the abstract
You may edit your abstract in a word processing program (Microsoft Word), and copy and paste into the online submission box. The length of the body of your abstract is limited to a maximum of 300 words.
When you fill in submission box, please use a functional tool for specific styles of words such as italic, superscript, and subscript.
Your abstract will be automatically changed to a pdf version when you press ‘save & next’ button (There is no template and file attachment process). Please view the PDF for your submission before approving it to be certain that your submission remains free of any errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. After approval of your abstract in a pdf version, the submission process will be completed.
For any inquiry on submission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submission and formatting guidelines:
- Select your type first.
For planned session speakers:
If you have been invited to a designated session, please find your session name first on the submission page.
For general speakers:
Select a preferred format for presentation (oral or poster) and topic. Please note that the final decision regarding presentation format rests with the Scientific Committee.
- Enter the Title of the abstract.
- Enter the Authors (including co-authors)' Information (Name and Affiliation).
- Enter the Body of the abstract.
- Enter the Keywords.
- Select Save & Next button and check out submission details on the next page.
- When you click ‘submit’ button after reviewing the PDF version, your submission of the abstract is completed.
For modifications, please visit My Page Tab after the submission.
If you have any problem, please directly contact the Secretariat office. (email@example.com , +82-53-740-0421 )