Application Form for ICOPA 2018 Travel Grant
Travel grants are awarded to those who:
- submit an abstract as a first author
- need to be qualified at least one condition below
- are in full-time training as undergraduate, graduate, or medical students at institutions of higher learning in a scientific field related to parasitology
who have not earned a doctorate level degree
- are students who are in the late stages of PhD training or postdoctoral fellows within 5 years of obtaining his/her PhD Degree or assistant professors who were appointed within 3 years
- reside outside of South Korea
- have not received any grants from previous ICOPA meetings
- are primarily working and living in Lower middle income or Low-income or least developed countries, not based full-time in a US or European research institute (http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wesp/wesp_current/2014wesp_country_classification.pdf)
Review Process and Benefit
Travel grants provide partial travel support to investigators who have an accepted abstract with a high score for the ICOPA 2018 and whose research findings in the abstract are considered to be of high interest to the parasitology community. The recipients will be awarded up to USD $ 1,500 grant to attend ICOPA 2018 and certificates will be issued. The grant will be reimbursed after the Congress by bank transfer.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit following application form by email (email@example.com) by 30 April, 2018. The deadline is based on the Korean Standard Time (GMT+9).
The recipients will be notified by e-mail individually and posted online on our website by the end of May.
If you have inquiries on the travel grant, please feel free to contact us.
ICOPA 2018 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)